Graduate Marketing and Sales Officer-Printing at W-Holistic Business
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client a reputable and growing enterprise in the printing industry in Ajah, Lagos, seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer (Printing)
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Carry out outdoor marketing to big companies, schools and other establishments to get their printing work on retainership basis and increase customer base, making sure that they offer their printing work daily, monthly and yearly to the organisation.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new market, attract customers and retain loyal customers.
- Develop a marketing and sales plan.
- Be greatly involved in digital marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website (manage marketing on website) and create “Search Engine Optimisation”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Come up with slogans and sales literature to persuade and capture the interest of potential customers.
- Create database of all customers’ contact information, purchases and other details to monitor their behaviour and to update them on new services.
- Develop reward programmes, special offers, promotions, deals and discount, as directed by the CEO.
- Make sure that pictures of products/past works for clients are posted and changed regularly.
- Follow up on leads and seal deals.
- Deliver products/services to customers on time.
- Periodically administer questionnaires to clients for feedback on services.
- OND/HND Marketing and other related disciplines.
- 1 - 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience in printing.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age, as at December, 2017.
- Proximity to location is compulsory: Ajah
Competencies and Skills
- Ability to market and sell products using traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Ability to develop work plan and write reports.
- Ability to negotiate and sell products.
- Sociable and persuasive.
- Relationship management skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Responsive and result-oriented.
Salary: 50,000 naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
Application Closes on...
27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's not more than 2 pages to: email@example.com with “Marketing and Sales Officer (Printing – Ajah)” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without preferred industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Marketing Officer
- Channels Marketing Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Plc
- Social Media and Engagement Officer at Venture Garden Group
- Creative Designer
- IT & Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Branch Marketer at WISE ROOFING TILE LTD
- Social Media Manager at PorkMoney
- Jiji Field Sales Agent
- Digital Marketer