Graduate Operations Support Trainee Recruitment
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client is a trusted outsourcing partner to organizations in the Private, Public and Development sectors, With expertise in Customer Relationship Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Support Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- The operations support trainee, would be responsible for handling all official duties as assigned by the line manager.
- The ideal candidate should possess highly refined people skills, and an extensive understanding of what is required to run a high-pace technology driven environment.
- Ensure all operations aspect of the organization is running smoothly.
- Ensure accurate daily reporting of all cash transactions and expenses made.
- Report to your line manager and attend to all duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Initiate partnerships through ongoing top-level communication and sales strategy.
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing the business.
- Receive and respond to calls and mails directed towards the various official contact channels.
- Consulting with clients about ways to manage their assets.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
- Must be Meticulous and pay attention to details.
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart, resourceful and have a high energy level.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head, Admin, Corporate Services and Logistics at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Chief Operating Officer at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Administration Associate (Protocol) at United Nations World Food Programme
- Front Desk Officer
- Support Worker
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Operations Manager