Graduate Quality Officer Recruitment at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Quality Officer will assist the Quality Manager in execution of policies and procedures for Landover Aviation Business School (LABS)
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Interpret, build upon and comply with company quality assurance standards.
- Carefully maintain complaint and non-conformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection of customer documentation to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as environmental and health and safety goals
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported customer issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with one year post NYSC work experience in related field.
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Proven ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- A highly effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graduate Analyst Job at Olatorera Consultancy
- Quality Control Analyst Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Remote Data Science Intern Recruitment at StartCredits
- Henkel Recruitment for Quality Data Specialist
- Business Process Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Quality Control Inspector Job at Food and Confectionery
- Product Support Analyst Job at Proten International
- Business Educator Job at Emelex Integrated Services Limited
- Document Verification Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited