Graduate Tax Consultant (Trainee) Recruitment at Ascension Consulting Services
Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses. We are highly specialized in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system.
The firm is now looking for professional candidates with entrepreneurial skills that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities to join the team in the position below:
Job Position: Tax Consultant (Trainee)
Job Code.: TC052019
Job Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt - Rivers
- You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture.
- You will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function.
- Our Regulatory practice focuses on supporting our clients in resolving business challenges associated with the Nigerian business regulatory environment as we ensure clients receive seamless, value - added and strategy driven advice and support on a continuous basis.
- Graduates in Accounting discipline with a minimum of second-class upper honors (2.1) or equivalent
- Possession of any of ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CITN certification (or equivalent) would be and added advantage
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC programme.
- Proven leadership and Problem-solving skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Technology oriented for sustainable performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: email@example.com and quoting the Job Code as the subject of their mail.
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019
- Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency