Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
Ladlas Prince refers to the network of consulting firms under the umbrella of Ladlas Prince LLC, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ladlas Prince is recruiting value vibrant personnel with the capability to prepare proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts and obtaining approvals before deadlines.
- The prospective personnel must be focused, agile, trainable, teachable, and detailed-oriented young graduates
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Ability to identify and capture contract opportunities in the appropriate excel sheets.
- Excellent in writing proposals
- Excellent in responding to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Excellent in creating templates for opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidate must be a Graduate, preferably possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in English Language, Mass Communication, Psychology or other Social Science discipline.
- “MUST” have completed NYSC and have 0 - 2 years of experience.
- If not above, a proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and technical communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Fully resident in Ibadan or personally take up residency in Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (and supporting documents) to: email@example.com stating their "Name and Role being applied for in our Company" (eg: John Doe - Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer - Ladlas Prince Nigeria) as the subject of the email.
- Writer Job at The News Chronicle
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Norrenberger
- Graduate Grant Management Intern Recruitment at ACTED
- (Graduate Trainee) Investment Officer Recruitment at Rich-Oak
- Chevron Nigeria Limited 2021-2022 Graduate Internship Program
- Graduate Accounting Officer Recruitment at Sylken Limited
- Graduate Apprenticeship Programme (GAP) Recruitment at Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited
- Career Opportunities at Top Brands Incorporated
- 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme
- 2021 Sahara Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme (GUTP)