Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited
Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited (LAJCO) was incorporated in 2009 as a wholly owned Indigenous Nigerian company involved in the supply of all kinds of casing and well completion tubular, general oilfield engineering services and renting of oil rig tools and equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Delta
- Must possess a minimum of OND qualification.
- Must be less than 25years of age.
- Must be resident around Ovwian and Aladja axis of Udu L.G.A, Delta State.
- Must be Energetic and Discipline.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- NNPC sends Invite to Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in 1st June, 2019
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019