Graduate Trainee Recruitment at RAY Oil and Gas
RAY Oil and Gas have been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally. We continue to face new challenges in our business environment, and the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology.
These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new GraduateTrainee Program.
- Your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- 0 - 5 years of work experience.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Panel Saw Machinist Assistant / Trainee Recruitment at PG Consulting
- 2022 Dataville Research LLC Entry and Mid-level International Development Programmes
- Accountant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- NDDC 2022 / 2023 Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Accountant (Entry Level) Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Legal / Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Gresyndale Legal
- Graduate Executive Admin (EA) Recruitment at Canonical Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Golden Oil Industries Limited
- Ongoing 2022 Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Great Brands Nigeria Limited