Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Skyline ICT Consult Limited
Skyline ICT Consult Limited is a highly professional I.C.T services provider, with the vision of putting the Business, organization and cooperate organizations onto the world wide web, We provided quality services for our clients.We have been found to be competent, fully committed in the area of web development, App development| software Development| Programming, Web Design, ICT professional Training and youth empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a graduate trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies.
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports.
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important to graduate trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited about our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- HND / BSc in Management, Business or other related fields.
- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
- N40,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at KONGA
- Network & Cyber Security Expert Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Database Administrator Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- RELIABLE STEEL AND PLASTIC IND. LTD Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Human Resources)
- TeamAce Recruitment for a Chemistry Trainee
- Business Developer Trainee Recruitment at The Balloons Hub
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Light Heights Global Services
- Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Transaction Trainee
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
- British American Tobacco 2022 Global Graduate Program (Operations)