Graduate Trainee Recruitment at The Ark Resources
Ark Resources - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is seeking to recruit graduates for their Graduate Trainee Program. The program is aimed at grooming fresh graduates and exposing them to the global industry; offering the opportunity to gain both technical expertise and soft skills that will aid their career growth. Successful trainees will be retained in the client's organization as a staff.
- Must be a graduate in Accounting, Business Development, Marketing, General / Social Science / Arts background with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must have completed WAEC / NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English at no more than two sittings.
Professional Competence Required:
- Team Spirit
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Job Ownership and responsibility
- Digital savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Statement of result - Bachelor's degree or HND
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Evidence of WAEC / NECO
- Application letter.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Ojatee Consulting
- Ticketing Trainee Recruitment at QuickAir Aviation Support Services Limited (QASS)
- Aviation IT Trainee Recruitment at QuickAir Aviation Support Services Limited (QASS)
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2020
- Graphic Designer (Graduate Interns) Recruitment at Big Field Digital Limited
- Trainee Job at Fintrak Software Co. Limited
- The Place Management Trainee Program 2020
- Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Graduate Customer Service & Communications Intern Recruitment