Graduate Transaction Officer Recruitment at a reputable Bank
A foremost Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Transaction Officer
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt - Rivers and Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Informing customers about bank products and services
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Meet These Requirements:
- HND in any field
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required,
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills,
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy,
- N60,000 - N80,000 monthly.
- ACCESS BANK PLC Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment for Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Transaction Trainee
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for TTS Nigeria Sales Head
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Officer (Aba Trade HUB)
- Reconciliation Officer Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment for a Training & Development Analyst