Grant Writer Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS)
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Grant Writer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Hybrid
Reporting line: CEO
- We are looking to hire a dedicated grant writer to write grant proposals for our sister company (Superior International Group). SIG is a Consulting, Agribusiness, and Agro-Allied products manufacturing and distribution business.
- SIG is a nationally licensed MyShroom® grow, production, and distribution partner of Mycol Discoveries, the technology proprietor.
- The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with the Director of Development to compile an annual report.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, English or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to processes.
- Ability to work unsupervised and be objective driven, keep to delivery schedules and deadlines, etc
- Strong people skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly (Gross)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Grant Writer" as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Grants Writer / Fundraising Specialist Job at ImpactHER
- Grants Officer Job at International Rescue Committee
- Grant Resource Officer Job at Damnaish Human Capacity Building Initiative
- Job Vacancies at ImpactHER
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Plan International
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Job Vacancies at Palladium
- NNPC Exploration and Production Limited (NEPL) / ND Western (OML 34) Secondary and Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards
- Job Openings at the Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)