Graphic Artist and Social Media Associate
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria's largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Artist and Social Media Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage all graphic designs
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandising and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Daily update of customer email & mobile database
- Manage online orders and processes of company eStore customers
- Online customer care and communication management
- Digital content creation and online marketing initiatives
- Maintain web environment by identifying web requirements and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- University degree or HND in relevant field.
- Proven cognate experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
- Male candidate preferably.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Marketer Job at First Choice leasing
- Graphics Designer Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Marketer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Software Test Automation Engineer Job at AppZone Limited
- Senior Software Developer and Business Analyst Job at NetPro International Limited
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Andela Nigeria
- Marketer/Insurance Advisor Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at A.O. Demarg
- Marketing Executive Job at Edigheji Points Limited