Graphic Designer Job at Openplanet
Openplanet is a fast-growing business solution provider working across Africa and North America. We are currently seeking to hire an intermediate Graphic Designer to help support our clients. The individual will need to apply proven design, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help our clients make fantastic content to help build their brands.
We've always believed in a flexible work environment where employees are empowered to work from anywhere in the environment most conducive to their individual performance. Employees have the opportunity to work from home. We operate a distributed workforce - your co-workers are working in various time zones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You will be shaping the visual aspects of websites, magazines, Social media, exhibitions and more.
- The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with the creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Strong in design software and technologies skills (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and others)
- Use industry-standard software including Adobe Creative Suite (specifically After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Ability to create graphics, GIFs, layouts, and 2D animations independently
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, reports, programme collateral, posters, brochures, signage, internal communication, newsletters, social content, and marketing material.
- Monitor and meet various design deadlines without compromising the quality of output or deliverables.
- Knowledge of social media design.
- Knowledge of design for Search Engine Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Time Management
- Diploma or Degree in a related field is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Graphic Designer - Nigeria" as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ai Multimedia Academy
- Linux System Administrator Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Graphics Designer Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Head, ICT Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Computer Graphics Designer Job at EXUS Pharmaceutical Nigeria Ltd
- Network Engineer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- 2D Animator Job at Complete Logistics Network Limited (CLNL)
- Network Engineering Trainee Recruitment at Teltwine Networks LTD
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at ClientsOasis Limited