Graphics Officer Job at Persianas Retail Limited
Persianas Retail is built on market insights, entrepreneurial vision and sound business management. Our knowledge and experience of Nigeria’s evolving retail environment make us the partner of choice for international brand owners and marketers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Graphic Officer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
- He/she works closely with Line Manger to develop the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Works closely with Line Manager to create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy.
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings.
- Proofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative.
- Designing Social Media Creatives.
- Design film guides on a weekly basis.
- Artistry and creativity
- Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Art or related field with training in graphic design
- At least 2 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Back End Developer Job at Yippee
- Flutter Front End Developer Job at Yippee
- Mobile Applications Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Backend Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Web Designer Job at a reputable company
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Yippee
- PHP Developer Job at Broadband Technologies Solutions
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer Job at Kraks Media Limited
- Senior PHP Programmer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Senior Java Software Engineer Job at Decagon