Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Job Location: Lagos
- Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to take courses in childhood education, consumer education or any other related course?
- Are you creative, proactive, self-motivated and patient with students?
- If you are convinced that you possess these qualities and are interested in starting a rewarding career with us, you need to apply for this job.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; ENGLISH, FRENCH, HOME ECONOMICS, ICT AND DRAMA
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
31st October, 2017
- Lecturer at BSS Consulting
- Elizade University Massive Recruitment, July 2018
- Web Development Trainer at Romanspage Global
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Air Force Institute of Technology
- Director of Academic Planning at Air Force Institute of Technology
- Web Development Trainer
- Education Officer at The Norwegian Refugee Council
- French, German & Spanish Teacher at Querencia Schools
- Phonetics Teacher at Querencia Schools
- ECOWAS Massive Recruitment, July 2018