Head, Business Development
Position: HEAD, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Job Description: We are seeking a high-performing Head of Business Development with an understanding of the corporate world to focus on growing out our Telemedicine business amongst corporate clients through execution of the company’s sell-through strategy.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development team to meet our subscriber acquisition and revenue growth objectives at CareClick. It is a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the healthcare space. This role requires someone who doesn’t only stick to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company.
Responsibilities: The Head of Business Development is responsible for managing the organization’s business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
- You will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development arm of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships amongst business and key contacts
- Develop and manage multi-million naira sales opportunities
- Create a strategic sales plan, identify new opportunities and close deals in different industry verticals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our business through proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for business development team to be successful.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent territory.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding business targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in business development, sales and in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; should be comfortable representing CareClick at conferences and events.
- Enthusiasm for CareClick’s mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values: Customer First, Affordable, Reliable, and Transparency.
- Experience with forecasting/pipeline management and organizational skills to maintain sales process info within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Business travel to customer locations is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, business development, human resources. Experience selling or promoting healthcare, pharmaceutical or wellness services or solutions into large and enterprise level companies across different industries is a plus.
- HMO knowledge/experience is a major advantage.
Salary: Commensurate with level of experience
- Sales Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Aquarian Oil and Gas
- Business Manager Job at Floradavi Industries Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- ICT Consultant, Sales and Marketing Officer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- Medical Doctor Job at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Sales Representative Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- IT Technical / Pre-Sales Analyst Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Sales & Marketing Executive Job at The Nicnax Natural Food Company
- Registered Nurse/Midwife Job at Adefemi Hospital Limited