Head, Information Technology
Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar. CMF Bank started as a Community Bank in Cross River State fully licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Information Technology
Job Location: Cross River
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions and related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Manage IT Vendor relations.
- Ensure effective network connectivity across the banks branch network and monitor and resolve downtimes.
- Resolve system hardware issues as they may arise.
- Maintain infrastructure, software (operating and application), network and other platforms for the delivery of IT services to the Company
- Able to exploit existing & new technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and administrative functions.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment
- Minimum of eight (5) years experience in information technology, with at least 2 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
- Prior experience engaging with Technology vendors
- Group Head of IT Job at Dangote Cement
- ICT Manager Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Networking Instructor Job at ForteSoft Systems Limited
- SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
- IT and Social Media Officer Job at Focal Point Cleaners Limited
- Network Support Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- TA Polio Data Manager Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Graphics Design Intern Job at BingReach Digital
- Content Writer Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Web Content Writer (Intern Only) Job at BingReach Digital