Head of Accounts
Position: Head of Accounts
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable FMCG manufacturing company with various product lines including oral care, laundry care and personal care products, is looking to hire a very experienced accounting professional as Head of Accounts for their company.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years relevant accounting experience in a similar FMCG manufacturing company.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Internal Auditor Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Finance Manager Job at a reputable company
- Account Officer Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
- Accountant Job at Rovedana
- Hundert Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an Accountant
- Factory Accountant Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
- Audit Associate Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Financial Advisor/Sales Executive Recruitment at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Finance Intern Recruitment at NEO360