Head of Accounts
Position: Head of Accounts
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable FMCG manufacturing company with various product lines including oral care, laundry care and personal care products, is looking to hire a very experienced accounting professional as Head of Accounts for their company.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years relevant accounting experience in a similar FMCG manufacturing company.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Accountant Job at Breadish Bakery
- Accountant Job at Romax Properties Limited
- Accountant Job at AFTRAC Limited
- Accountant Job at Baldon Clothiers
- Account Officer Job at Helena Frey Limited
- Finance Assistant Job at Palladium Group
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited
- Loan Officer Job at Rich-Oak
- Finance Controller Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Internal Auditor Job at MacTay Consulting