Head of Business Job at Seed Builders Consulting
Seed Builders Consulting is a business consulting firm that specializes in areas of business strategy and management, marketing, administration, entrepreneurship, personal development, supply chain management, change management, legal advisory and human resource management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Head of Business
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a driven Head of Business to maximize our company’s operating capabilities, oversee our marketing strategies and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- The Head of Business will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations and guarantee customer retention.
- Responsible for bringing in new business opportunities and ensure that the opportunities are converted.
- He will play a pivotal role in creating the budget, and employ strategies to protect our property and goods. You will manage financial policies and procedures, and generate financial reports.
- Support the management by providing financial, operational and human resources functions as assigned.
- Developing business and marketing strategy for growth and development of the organization to generate sales
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Drive marketing campaigns and manage their implementation from ideation to close of sales.
- Generate leads and drive sales using digital marketing, social media marketing and offline marketing methods.
- The person will manage the strategic and tactical direction of our online and offline marketing efforts to drive growth targets through strategic partnerships, data-driven marketing, demand generation campaigns, and service positioning
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Managing the company overall activities.
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience as a Business Manager or similar executive role
- B.A. in Business Administration or related field, MBA will be added advantage
- 5+ years’ experience successfully managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into future consulting, training, leadership and organization development;
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Decision Making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Direct Sales Executive (DSE) Job at Workforce Group
- Sales Intern Recruitment at 63WebStudio
- Business Development Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Technical Services Manager Job at Walls Integrated Services Limited
- Business Analyst Job at Africa Prudential Plc
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Sales Agent Job at PalmPay