Head of Marketing Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Marketing
Job Location: Nigeria
- Are you a passionate marketing professional?
- Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
- As the Head of Marketing you will partner with stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties to define, design and deliver marketing strategies to position Tek Experts as a leader in IT support services and help the company reach its ambitious growth targets by helping shape the companies employer brand.
- As a highly creative, customer-focused marketing professional, who thrives in an environment where innovation and ambition are valued and rewarded ,you’ll be responsible for helping shape the future brand direction of a large global organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders in Nigeria to develop the marketing plan and budget for the location
- Work on the implementation of the marketing plan, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR and social media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness and ROI
- Set, monitor and report on the team goals
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to direct reports based in Nigeria
- Monitor and evaluate competitive environment and trends to ensure plans and activity are relevant to the market and the needs of the business
- Manage and maintain consistency of brand and messaging across all key channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Experience in managing recruitment marketing programs for a growing and dynamic company would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience of developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives
- True self-starter that can drive marketing activity from scratch
- People management experience
- Experience in writing content
- Graduate Degree, preferably in Marketing or a related subject.
- Software Marketer/Digital Marketer Recruitment at Lifespring Technology
- IT Support Officer/Social Media Manager Recruitment at Divergent Innovation Hub
- Product Manager Job at Klug and Heimer Cosulting
- Executive Marketer Job at BLUECORD INTEGRATED SERVICES LIMITED
- Communications Specialist Job at The Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
- Creative Content Officer/Graphics Artist Job at Reputation Nominees
- Marketing & Content Specialist Recruitment at pinnah food limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- COMMUNITY/ PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER