Health Safety and Environmental Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Health Safety and Environmental Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a proactive and experienced HSE Officer who is professionally qualified to carry out all Health Safety and Environment job descriptions
- The staff shall be professional certified and understand the work ethics and laws guiding health safety and the environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the cleanliness of both internal and external premises of the hospital is maintained at all times.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities to ensure we get relevant approvals and accreditations.
- Work with the House Keeping department to ensure hygiene stand is met based on our industry.
- Work as quality control and assurance officer in the area of Health Safety and Environment
- Make reports and make recommendations to reports.
- Develop strategies to ensure the smooth running of the unit as well as safety-related issues.
- HSE officers assess risks associated with tools and equipment, job sites, and work environments within their assigned research market
- Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent in Hospitality Management or any of the social sciences related courses.
- Must have 4 - 8years of proven post NYSC work experience as a House Keeping Supervisor.
- Must have worked in a standard and well-structured organization as an HSE officer for at least 4years.
- He / she MUST be professionally certified in a recognized HSE Organization for at least two years.
- HSE Fire and Hole Watcher Job at BGI Energy Services Limited
- Current Recruitment Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Site HSE Officer Job at BSS Consulting
- QHSE Advisor Job at Onstream Group
- QHSE Officer Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- QHSE Manager Job at BIC® products
- Safety Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited
- Sales and Service Technician
- Dangote Group Recruitment for HSE Officer - Clinker Terminal
- Health & Safety Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited