History Teacher Recruitment at A reputable school
A reputable Nigerian school located in Abuja seek dedicated, enthusiastic and highly effective applicants who are ambitious, have a passion for excellence and are keen to work hard to achieve success for the position below:
Job Position: History Teacher
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A BA/BSc ED degree in the relevant subject plus a postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE) or its equivalent.
- A higher degree in the relevant subject is an added advantage.
- IGCSE/IELTS certification is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a good school.
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of CPD trends.
- Must be passionate about the jobs with an ability to reach out to students. and create a relationship of mutual trust.
- Good listening skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy.
- Strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and coordination skills.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and a willingness to follow. the school's policies and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject mail.
- Keen British School Recruitment for an Experienced Diction Teacher
- Zercom Systems Recruitment for ICAN Lecturer
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Roemichs International School Recruitment for Teachers
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Teachers Recruitment at Pecroyal Educonsult
- MBIS International Recruitment for a Female Early Years Educator
- Primary School Teacher Job at Roemichs International School
- MBIS International Recruitment for Upper Primary Teacher
- Recruitment at Surefoot International School