Hotel Manager Job at GreyStone Consulting Limited
GreyStone Consulting Limited was established and registered in Nigeria with CAC as a Consulting Service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a team of IT Solutions Consultants, HR Managers, Business Development Consultants and Software solutions specialists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Manager
Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job tasks for hotel managers vary greatly depending on the hotel-s needs, the general manager-s instructions, and the number of available guest rooms
- Manage all Departments
- Manage Hotel Staff
- Assist General Manager
- Hotel Managers assist the general manager with management tasks such as creating employee work schedules and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintain Inventory
- Hotel managers maintain the hotel-s inventory and order new items as needed.
- Interact with Guests.
Hotel Manager leads hotel staff by example, using excellent customer service to keep guests happy and efficiently managing all hotel operations. Employers look for hotel managers who have the following skills:
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Sales skills - Good sales skills are essential for hotel managers, who often sell extra hotel services and amenities to guests to increase hotel profits
- Customer service - Hotel managers address customer problems, so customer service skills are highly desired by employers
- Personnel management - Hotel managers manage all hotel staff members, which requires strong leadership skills and management experience
- Communication skills - Hotel managers use excellent verbal communication skills to respond to directions from the hotel manager, relay instructions to staff, and interact with hotel guests
- Time management - Because hotels work on a shift-based schedule with strict check-in and check-out times, hotel supervisors need great time management skills
- Organization skills - Hotel managers keep each hotel departments running smoothly and coordinate staff all over the property, so employers look for highly organized professionals
- Attention to detail - Hotel managers inspect all areas of the hotel and manage all daily operations, which requires good attention to detail
- Computer skills - Because many hotel systems use software to manage everything from guest registration to employee payroll, strong computer skills are a must-have for hotel supervisors.
- Candidates should possess HND, BA / B.Sc qualification
- Very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.
- Recent Vacancies at Grand Pela Hotel & Suites
- Ongoing Recruitment at Marriott International
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Job Openings at Owens and Xley ConsultsOwens and Xley Consults
- Recent Job Openings at Management FIRST
- Current Job Openings at Marriott International
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings