HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing recruitment services from onset to onboarding; work with management in formulating recruitment campaigns (internal or external – Consultant);
- Ensure compliance to all the company’s policies, processes, regulations and conduct;
- Mapping out a Learning & Development Calendar and organizing in-plant training for all levels of staff;
- Assist other departmental managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants as required;
- Assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups as well as one-on-one meetings;
- Helps monitor the organizational culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction;
- Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develop and implement Recognition & Rewards schemes for all levels of employees;
- Monitoring Payroll (in conjunction with Finance & Accounts) and ensuring all Benefits and Compensations for all employees are adequately provided for;
- Handling Employee Performance Reviews for all cadre of employees;
- Ensuring the timely payment of all statutory fees: PENCOM, ITF, PAYE etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all staff records;
- Accurately maintain all office electronic and paper files/records confidentially;
- Develop and streamline office processes to ensure efficiency;
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Supervise administrative staff and ensure performance at all times;
- Maintain a detailed database for all third-party service providers/ vendors;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR/ADMIN officer in a rental organization
- A professional with strong people management and communication skills.
Method of Applicatioon
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- OFFICE SECRETARY NEEDED
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Support Pro by SalesPlatpro
- Administrative and Finance Associate Job at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Hotel Manager Job at Martinos Hotel and Event Centre
- Operations Manager Job at Logistics Haven International Limited
- Receptionist Job at Tacade Consulting Limited
- Branch Manager Job at HRBP Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at HRBP Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited