HR / Administrative Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire.
Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, it is the responsibility of the HR/Admin Officer to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the companyand ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and supervise support staff, instill comprehension of company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance management activities i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Ensure employee performance reflects corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff in compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Organize trainings for corporate level employees and key management positions as well as coordinate annual evaluation for all staff and review performance appraisals.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the office and represent upper management in interactions with clients and employees.
- Manage office schedules, make booking arrangements for meetings, and develop action plans to ensure the Business Director receives pertinent information.
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house training and management meetings.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2-3years of experience in an Admin/Executive support role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and business communication software.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Office Assistant Job at Light Accord Limited
- Receptionist Job at Groschen Pieces Nigeria
- Administrative Assistant Job at DM Holdings
- Human Resource Manager Job at DM Holdings
- Clerk, Receptionist and Office Assistant Job at a reputable school
- Executive Assistant Job at Uraga Real Estate
- Data Entry Analyst Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at IZY Group Limited
- HR Officer Job at Cool Plus Limited
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited