HR Executive Job at BO Logistics Limited
Bo Logistics Limited is an innovative driven Logistics Company that leverages the internet to provide an unlimited pool of haulage vehicles/trucks to cargo owners all over Nigeria to ship their goods to and from any city in Nigeria. Our services includes, procurement services, shipping services and express delivery and we are committed to relentlessly exceed customers expectations through our innovative technology solutions for logistics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Executive
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR-related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance/absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
- Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field
- At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English. Local dialects are a bonus.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance