HSE Leader (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: HSE Leader (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12588
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Lead review of Contractor / Subcontractors' HSE Plan.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project HSE Management System (plans, procedures and specifications) and Contractual Security Requirements within the Packages.
- Ensure that Contractor / Subcontractors adhere to HSE requirements in the execution of the project activities.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and supports to the team on HSE matters, including clarification of HSE specifications, requirements and mitigation measures.
- Focal point on the Packages on HSE matters for resolution of all HSE queries and issues.
- Initiate and coordinate all Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis and other HSE related studies and workshops, ensuring proper documentation, creation of awareness, and implementation of recommendations.
- Review Work Procedure to ensure HSE aspects are adequately considered and the works process are safe with necessary incorporation of necessary safety measures.
- Ensure implementation of the incident / accident management system (incident reporting, investigation, analysis, recommendations.
- Follow up development of HSE improvement and action plans, and drive / monitor implementation of such plans.
- Plan and coordinate periodic COMPANY HSE audits on Contractor / Subcontractor; ensure timely issue of report and closure of punch items.
- Follow up and ensure that Contractor / Subcontractor follow his approved HSE audits plan and monitor to ensure closeout of punch items.
- Participate at HAZOPS, HAZID, and other safety studies performed for the packages.
- Continuously review the adequacy of Contractor / Subcontractors' HSE personnel coverage and advise hierarchy timely of any inadequacy and necessary remedial action.
- Establish weekly and monthly HSE reporting for the Packages distinctly, and ensure continuous and proper recording and issue of HSE statistics for input to IKIKE overall HSE statistics.
- Monitor and ensure that Contractor / Subcontractors HSE reporting is according to requirements and are issued timely.
- Continuously monitors the level of HSE training of COMPANY, Contractor and Subcontractors' personnel employed for the works and ensures medical fitness compliance at all time.
- Participate at definition and development of HSE trainings for project personnel, and drive personnel attendance of such trainings including compliance to attendance of mandatory HSE courses.
- Drive HSE meetings, safety talks, safety trainings, etc., at all work locations on the Packages.
- Communicate HSE information to entire workforce: safety alerts, lesson learned, safety tips, etc., accordingly.
- Ensure follow-up of Contractors HSE performances and necessary benchmarking.
- Assess and enforce HSE preventive measures and methods provided at work locations during construction phase.
- Ensure implementation of duly authorisations and approved Permit to Work systems at all work locations.
- Lead implementation of measures towards
- Graduate Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) or equivalent in any Engineering or Physical Science, and Formal Training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 7 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Geographical mobility and ability to work on rotation bases.
- F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at A leading Property Development and Facility Management company
- Plumber Job at Addas Ultimate Limited
- Health and Safety Officer Job at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- HSE Manager Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- HSE OFFICER
- Fashion Retail Sales Associate Job at Talent Sqr
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Karferry Limited
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank