HSE Officer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HSE Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop HSE project plans & programs, and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives.
- Develop and execute logistics and marketing plans to support business and operational needs.
- Market and prepare quotations on personal protective equipment and liaise with company clients on HSE needs.
- Implement HSE policies and supply chain best practices to enhance safety and standardization
- Marketing of trainings to prospective clients.
- Consult with other external authorities and other industry/company experts in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practice in OHS.
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios for all staff
- Prepare HSE bids and project supports.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Safety Management System on OHSA 18001 standards.
- Manage contractors’ operations and external visitors and ensuring their compliance with safety guidelines and statutory standards
- Review all safety rules and regulations on a regular basis and, where necessary, recommend and encourage suitable changes.
- Supervise project site on Health and Safety program, plans and ensure implementation in compliance with relevant standard.
- Maintain all required environmental records and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Sciences, Engineering or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same role and experience in sales of HSE equipment.
- Professional certification in occupational health and safety.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) Job at 54gene
- HSE Officer Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Safety Officer
- Senior Human Resources Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Health Services / Quality Assurance Officer
- Hospital Medical Representative Job at Dkt International
- Equity Products Manager Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Territory Sales Manager Job at Berrytech International
- Customer Service Representative
- HSE Officer Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited