HSE Technician (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: HSE Technician (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12479
Job Location: Akpo, Rivers
Contract: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Identify faults on HSE equipment; Carry out spot repairs on HSE equipment and rectify where applicable, for example fire extinguishers; life jackets; fire hydrants etc.
- Candidate should have sound HSE experience and knowledge of offshore installations and associated HSE equipment.
- Candidate should have at least one OEM certificate of competency for VIKINGS life jackets and DESAUTEL fire extinguishers
- Minimum level of experience required 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at A leading Property Development and Facility Management company
- Plumber Job at Addas Ultimate Limited
- Health and Safety Officer Job at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- HSE Manager Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- HSE OFFICER
- Fashion Retail Sales Associate Job at Talent Sqr
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Karferry Limited
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank