Hub Manager (Office Administration and Social Media Management) Job at ZENHubs Limited
ZENHubs Limited is a chain of productivity focused co-working spaces for content creators, creative freelancers, tech entrepreneurs and remote workers. We provide studios, training rooms, meeting rooms, private and shared office spaces for startups and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hub Manager (Office Administration and Social Media Management)
Job Location: Arepo, Off Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Hub Manager who will combine office administration with management of our social media pages to attract, nurture and build a community
- You will manage the daily operation of the facility to ensure smooth and uninterrupted delivery of our promised ambience and amenities: uninterrupted power, responsive air-conditioning, high-speed internet, secure parking and a clean, pleasant work environment.
- You will act as the face of our company and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome, are attended to promptly, courteously and in a professional manner.
- You will be responsible for handling all front desk activities including calls, bookings, client services, and supervision of the support personnel (Cleaning and Security).
- Our ideal candidate would be a natural leader with a pleasant personality and a dynamic professional attitude.
- Respond to customers requests/enquiries and complaints across all channels i.e. email, social media, calls, WhatsApp and in person.
- Welcome members and direct them to the appropriate studios/offices/hot desks/spaces as per bookings
- Update and keep proper documentation and records including customer registrations, payments, office expenses and required reports
- Ensure company's health, safety, security and workspace policies are strictly and consistently adhered to.
- Social Media Management:
- Develop content ideas, generate, and release content on each of our given social media accounts in line with agreed strategy, plans, schedules.
- Collaborate with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging and convert.
- Maintain a secure database of all login credentials.
- Must possess either an HND or a B.Sc.
- Experience: We don’t care about your experience; we are more interested in what you can do.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Social media savvy
- Ability to use basic design tools for social media such as Canva etc.
- Must be diligent and be willing to carry out responsibilities assigned to you in a timely manner
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as subject of the email.
- Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Blueinc Technology Services
- Female Social Media / Website Correspondent Job at Tempkers Limited
- Graphics Designer / Social Media (NYSC Intern) Job at Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited
- Content Writer Job at Vencru Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager Job at ASA Security
- Media Public Relations Manager Job at D'Prmix
- Marketer Job at Albany Limited
- Marketing Lead Job at Branch International
- Marketing Executive Job at Auslab International Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited