Human Resource / Admin Officer Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Task / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in the performance of their duties.
- Maintain Client and Suppliers database with an effective contract management system
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by General Manager
- Responsible for the effective stock management of Corporate Gift items and other goods in the store; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times
- Ensure that inventory items supplied comply with specifications on LPO before receipt into store.
Human Resources Duties:
- Manage the administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Work with external Providers of HR Services.
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensure minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
Qualification & Experience
- HND or B.Sc. Administration or social sciences related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2-3years work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Administrative Officer / Product Officer Job at Adirelounge