Human Resource and Admin Officer Job at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese company with it's headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Human Resource and Admin Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- CGC Nig Ltd., is looking for an HR and Administrative Officer to perform a variety of personnel-related HR and Administrative tasks. The successful candidate will support the HR department in duties like recruitment, training, evaluation, rewarding, updating HR database and processing employees requests
- The ideal candidate requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures, and you have an experience working in a Chinese working environment, this position is for you
Duties and Requirements
- Design and develop human resource strategies covering selection, placement, learning, career and performance management, rewards, benefits and incentives and employee relations;
- Oversee adequate management of employee relations issues;
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars;
- Collaborate with the department heads in identifying recruitment needs and process incoming resumes;
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies);
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures;
- Manage the departments telephone calls and address queries accordingly;
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies;
- Provide advisory services to supervisors on relevant personnel policies and procedures and ensure consistent application;
- Over the coordination of staff welfare and recreational activities;
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / HR related.
- Membership of the CIPM or any other professional HR related qualification is required.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Experience working in a Chinese organisation is an added advantage.
Other job related requirements:
- Proven work experience as an HR and administrative officer.
- Must be hard working, dedicated and friendly.
- Knowledge of HRIS application.
- Knowledge of Human Resource strategy development.
- Knowledge of recruitment management.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Hand on experience with HR software will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office application is a must.
- Knowledge of labour act, pension act and other related laws and regulations..
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Good employee management skills and ability to manage the relationships (or dispute) between union and workers.
- Company Secretary Job at Pelican-valley
- Front Desk / Sales Representative Recruitment at Cretofit Concept Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer Job at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI)
- Account and Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Assistant Human Resources / Training Manager Job at Marriott International
- Human Resource Officer Job at Adron Homes and properties Limited
- HR Manager Job at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Secretary Job at Westforte Lifecare Services