Human Resource Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
NENnetworks Nigeria - Our client is an ICT Solutions company that delivers timely and innovative solutions with world-class standards and practices, supported by a team of motivated and high performing people with deep technical and people skills. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Yaba Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer will support the team in effectively executing HR and organizational policies and procedures.
- S / he will support in delivering HR best practices across the organization, managing the full employee life cycle and the day-to-day oversight of the human resources function
- S / he must be a business professional and would be responsible for a diverse set of human resources and operational tasks which must be performed with decisiveness and accuracy for effective business performance.
- Drive and manage our outsourcing business
- Organize training periodically for outsourcing staff
- Direct the administration of benefit programs such as health insurance, retirement, leave, etc
- Facilitate the provision of work tools for our outsourcing business
- Facilitate the process of renewal of outsourcing license
- Provide the organizational needs of the employee for outsourcing business
- All other duties as may be assigned
Requirements / Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should possess B.Sc degree or HND with 3-5 years work experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, time management, within budget and high-quality standards.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified applicant must live around Yaba
- Ability to monitor own work performance and performance of others.
- Should be a strong decision-maker Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Should be conversant with using online tools like zoom for meetings including relevant HR software packages
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Is flexible and adaptable to changing workloads.
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management ability.
N80,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you do not live around Yaba.
- Human Resource Manager Job at DM Holdings
- HR Officer Job at Cool Plus Limited
- Human Resource / Admin Officer Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Human Resource Personnel Job at SEALID Network Design and Installation
- Human Resources Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at GlaxoSmithKline
- Human Resource / Recruitment Intern Job at TeamAce
- Human Resources and Administrative Associate Recruitment
- Human Resource Officer Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Human Resource Associate Job at High Performance Consulting