ICT Manager Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos and Niger state, having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialties and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite, and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reporting to the CEO, the ICT Manager is a professional who is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems and IT infrastructure within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timeline.
- The incumbent will analyze and anticipate operational ICT needs and challenges and will introduce cost-effective technology improvement solutions in accordance with established policies, procedures, and service standards for optimal performance, integrity, security, and strategic alignment of systems.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the company's IT function to ensure IT fully supports business objectives and the company achieves a maximum return on its IT investment.
- The role holder will assist in an in-depth training and capacity building program including choosing and the mentoring of department staff. A key prerequisite is to develop the capacity of personnel to the level where they can manage and operate the ICT Unit in an efficient and effective manner.
- Train staff in ICT department for effective and smooth running of the department
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS) or similar fields.
- Post graduate / Master's degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Relevant IT certifications will be a plus.
- Have at least 10 years' practical experience in a large organization with similar business and operational ICT functions, 5 years of which should have been at a managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be dependable with integrity and have rapt attentive to details.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Position Title" as subject of the email application.
- Director, Information and Communication Technology Job at University Of Uyo
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for a Data Scientist
- Front End UI / UX Graphic Designer Job at a reputable company
- Graphic Designer Job at Fintech Associates Limited
- ICT Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- IT Operations Manager Job at Total Secure Nigeria Limited
- Information Systems Support Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- ICT Teacher Job at Sitrid International School
- IT Officer Job at Aureole Consulting
- Graphics Design / Video Editor Intern Recruitment at a reputable company