At the Broadoak Schools, we aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Igbo Teacher
Job Description & Requirements
- The Broadoak Schools, Owerri require the services of an Igbo teacher to teach Igbo language in the school.
- The candidate for the post must possess NCE or BA, B.ED, BA(ED) in Igbo Linguistics with at least two years teaching experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to “The Principal, the Broadoak Schools, Owerri” via: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th January, 20I8.
- Academic Director
- Student Success Advisor for International University
- Regional Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Marketing and Communications Lead (Social Media)
- Subject Teachers
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja
- Senior Education Advisor at Creative Associates International
- Ongoing Staff Recruitment at Lagos State University Staff School
- Training Manager
- Training Executive at Mosra Enerji Limited