Imprest Reconciliation Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Imprest Reconciliation Officer
Job Location: Ibadan
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist the Project Accountant in overseeing IITA Station’s accounts.
- Carryout review and upload of stations’ transactions into Oracle, calculation of reimbursement amount on imprest account and writing out of payment instructions;
- Ensure processing payments and transfer of funds to partners, collaborators and IITA Stations;
- Preparing Year-end audit schedules on imprest and challenge project;
- Carryout monthly preparation of imprest schedule for management accounts.
- Prepare periodic financial statements to donors;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting or related field from an accredited institution with ACA/ACCA.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing related roles.
- Have strong analytical mind.
- Have good working knowledge of computer applications especially Oracle Application.
- Have a pleasant personality, good team player and honest.
- Have good command of English both written and oral.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here for more Information (PDF)
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from women candidates.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Accountant/Administrative Executive Recruitment at Aideplanet Limited
- Accountant Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Treasury Officer Job at Netcom Africa
- Internal Auditor Job at Stern & Kay Consulting
- Accountant Job at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Retail Executive/ Financial Advisor Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Account Officer/Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Lorache Group
- Accountant Job at W & S Logistics Company Limited
- Account Officer Job at Lorache Group