Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a limited liability company which is a public private partnership driving the largest affordable housing focused fund manager in Sub- Sahara Africa deploying capital in excess of N1trn towards two core objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer - HHH 015
Reference Number: 130-PEO01081
Job Location: Abuja
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The ICT officer will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of the organisation's computing needs such as running of the computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Provide IT support, training, and orientation in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Manage information technology and computer systems and ensure data recovery.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations and carry out system audits.
- Preserve assets, network access, information security, backup systems and control structures for BCM
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer science or Computing related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience in an IT department.
- Network Support Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- TA Polio Data Manager Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Graphics Design Intern Job at BingReach Digital
- Content Writer Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Web Content Writer (Intern Only) Job at BingReach Digital
- Blockchain Specialist Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- System Administrator Job at DBH Solutions
- Computer Repairer (Engineer) Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- IT ADMIN