Information Technology (IT) Officer Job at Citygate Global
Citygate Global Investment Limited - Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is one of the subsidiaries of Citygate Global Investment Limited. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace. The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and manage systems - gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN) systems and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organisation
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization
- Analyse the requirements of the company and organise the IT resources of the company accordingly.
- Evaluate the needs of the company and choose the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking etc.
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management
- Provide technical support in line with the organisation’s operating strategy.
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organisation
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, IT/MIS
Qualification & Required Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
- Applicant with good knowledge of repairing Printer/Photocopy machine and is familiar with Computer Village, Ikeja will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Artist / Animator Job at Afrilearn
- Graphic Designer Job at MacTay Consulting
- IT Auditor Job at NPF Microfinance Bank Plc
- IT Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at Talenture Group
- IT Operations Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Computer Operator Job at IfyGeorge Integrated and Logistics Limited
- ICT Assistant Job at Medecins Du Monde
- IT System Analyst Job at Montaigne Place
- IT Auditor Job at Courierplus Services Limited