Information Technology Officer Recruitment at Menzon Nigeria Limited
Menzon Limited is an HR consulting firm with a range of services that encompasses HR recruitment and outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires Information Technology Officers to join her team of professionals responsible for the organisation’s IT needs and involved in management of the IT assets, including developing, improving and securing same to facilitate the achievement of the organisation’s objectives.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software and networks as required.
- Assist with maintenance of website, intranet, new media, telecoms systems and servers.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve software and hardware faults including performing preventive maintenance on IT hardware.
- Assess and improve systems in terms of scalability, reliability and security.
- Implement cybersecurity plans that protect confidentiality and guarantee integrity and availability of information to all users.
- Effectively monitor, escalate and manage security risks.
- Create accounts for staff and respond to IT support requests in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to develop new initiatives and participate on projects including research and development activities related to ICT.
- Support the organisation’s data management system in line with best practices.
- Monitor and ensure timely renewal of subscription for IT-related products and services to avoid disruption to business operations.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors and supervise IT-related outsourced services as directed.
- Maintain ICT hardware inventory to account for all hardware assigned to end users.
- Ensure that all information systems operate in compliance with internal and legal requirements.
- Provide timely standard reports of work.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies.
- Take relevant training and development and ensure possession of skills that support the needs of the Group.
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Network connectivity and security (Experience with Mikrotik/ routers is a plus)
- IT infrastructure experience (ability to maintain hardware)
- Microsoft Servers Platform (Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, domain controllers & exchange)
- Cloud and digital technologies
- Document management system
- Ability to manage multiple project assignments and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time, quality and budgets.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: email@example.com using "Application for the Post of Information Technology Officer" as the subject of the mail.
- Graphic Designer Job at Candel Company Limited
- Android Developer Job at Riby
- iOS and Andriod Engineer (Flutter) Job at Softcom Limited
- IT Associate Job at Gokada
- IT Support Officer Job at OJ Wale Pillar Metal and Tech Limited
- IT / Graphic Designer Job at J3 Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at Mshel Homes Limited
- Future of Work: Learn Top Tech Skills with a Certificate Recognized in the UK, Europe and Internationally
- Enterprise Solutions Delivery and Support Manager Job at Sahara Group
- Intern (Coding and Robotics Educator) Job at Proxynet Communications