Information Technology Sales Representative
21st Century Technologies Ltd is seeking entry level Information Technology Sales Representatives.
Territory: Lagos Metropolitan Area.
Job Title: Information Technology Sales Representative
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new and existing clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
IT Sales Job Duties
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all solutions, products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales.
- Work with technology vendors representatives to build your pipeline and close opportunities.
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT Hardware, Software, Solutions, Cloud and Services.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch solutions, product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Demonstrates IT Solutions and Services to highlight product benefits and ROI to client.
- Negotiates sales and long-term contracts with clients.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers from our Tech TEAMS for in depth Technical presentations
IT Sales Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing. Experience with Sales and Marketing not required. Knowledge of IT solutions or strong interest. Written and Verbal Communication skills. Interpersonal Communication. Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
- NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Business Officer Job at Cellulant
- Online Sales Representative Job at West-Bay Nigeria
- Sales Attendant Job at Workarena
- Graduate Program Intern at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
- Marketing Executive Job at GTI Microfinance Bank
- Business Development Manager Job at RedCloud Technology
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc
- Business Development Executive Job at Workarena
- Business Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited