Interior Decorating Trainee Recruitment at PG Consulting
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, a medium-sized furniture and interior decorating firm is looking for recent graduates who are creative and intelligent with very deep passion for interior decorating to fill the position below:
Job Position: Interior Decorating Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Presentable, smart and responsible in appearance
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Pleasant company to be with and very approachable and personable
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Calm disposition and approach to issues and people and critical reasoning skills
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- A first degree in any field.
- Passion for interior decorating.
- Experience in interior decorating is a plus (but not required).
- Experience with office management software like MS office (MS excel and MS word, specifically).
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Pays attention to detail and able to work with little supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com All applications should be titled, “Interior Decorating Trainees” attached with CV and a recent passport
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Certified Fashion Design Instructor Job at Inspire vocation Academies
- Fashion Designer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Graphics Design Intern Recruitment at Dezigntees.ng
- Event Decorator Job ay Kloverharris Limited
- Graphics / Creative Artist Job at Adpath Media Limited
- Creative Designer Job at Aladdin Digital Bank
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at United Bank for Africa