Intern, Monitoring and Evaluation Job at Technical Advice Connect LTD/GTE
Technical Advice Connect LTD/GTE (TAConnect) is a non-profit organization registered in 2021 and based in Nigeria to bring innovative solutions to the provision of Technical Assistance (TA) services across Africa. TAConnect was established by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) to deliver tailored and cohesive support for states in Nigeria by strengthening their PHC systems and enhancing PHC service delivery. As an innovative platform, we respond to state TA priorities to promote sustainable improvements in state Primary Healthcare (PHC) systems’ performance and increase uptake of Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health and Nutrition (RMNCAH+N) services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intern, Monitoring and Evaluation
Job Location: Abuja
- The M&E intern will assist the M&E Specialist and by extension the technical team at TAConnect to fulfil its core mandates while the team will also build capacity and facilitate transfer of skills and competencies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The successful intern will:
- Support the monitoring, collection, timely collation, and analysis of data for reporting.
- Maintain an inventory of datasets, validate, and be conversant with donor reporting requirements.
- Assist the M&E Specialist to curate and document lessons learned to develop success stories.
- Contribute to the preparation, conduct, analysis and reports for all M&E related activities and deliverables.
- Lead the support to compile data and information on subject matters, in preparation of reports, working papers, presentations, publications, and necessary communication pieces.
- Assist to develop and monitor annual work plans and results frameworks.
- Support the implementation of key activities based on the workplan and the attainment of critical milestones.
- Acquire top notch skills relating to Monitoring & Evaluation, Research & Development, Data Management, and Project Management as facilitated by the M&E Specialist.
- Perform any other task as might be assigned by the Technical Director, or other members of staff.
Required Skills and Qualification
- A Bachelor's Degree / HND in Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Information Management, or related field.
- At least 1 year hand-on-experience in a capacity directly associated with monitoring and evaluation, routine data collection and analysis, field experience with surveys.
- Familiarity with the RMNCAEH+N landscape, the NHMIS registers/tools, and working knowledge of DHIS2 and any other MIS will be an added advantage.
- Proven competency in the use of Spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet), Statistical
- Packages (SPSS or Stata), and any of the market leading Business Intelligence applications is mandatory.
- Strong planning, critical and strategic thinking, logical reasoning & problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel to any part of Nigeria as necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio as a single document (PDF or Doc or Docx.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Intern, Monitoring and Evaluation” as the subject of the email.
Note: TAConnect will only contact candidates that are successful at this pre-qualification stage.
- Fashion Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Intern (Student Teacher, Corps Member) Recruitment at Greensprout Educonsult
- Account Intern Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Finance Intern Recruitment at Indicina Technologies Limited
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Accounts Intern Recruitment at IFS Group
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Creditwise Financials Limited
- NYSC Corp Member (Female) Recruitment at Lamlan Digital Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Admin Assistant Intern Recruitment at CNL Homes Limited