Internal Auditor Job at Laim Hotel
Laim Hotel - We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer's expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Osun
Report to: Financial controller
- Manage and Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- To obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- To Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s report and document process
- To act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- To conduct follow up audits to monitor Hotel Management’s intervention.
- To engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- To maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
Security, Health And Safety:
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notifies the Financial Controller and Cost Controller regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts identified.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts/finance.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct
- Responsible Business: show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
- Minimum qualification of B.sc or HND in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position in an hotel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Accountant Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria
- Financial Administrative Assistant Job at Kwik Delivery
- Financial Advisors Job at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Investment Executive Job at Oxford Partners Heritage Ltd
- Auditor Job at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Finance Manager Job at Regenesys Business School
- Account Executive Intern (Undergraduate Student) Job at Microsoft Corporation
- Financial Advisor Job at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Admin / Accounts Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults