Inventory Control Analyst I
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Control Analyst I
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations
- Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- This position might be described as Junior Inventory Control Analyst, who normally performs basic financial analysis and routine financial reports under high supervision.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized.
- Quality Control Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Data Analyst Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Quality and Control Officer Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Finance Analyst Job at Contec Global Group
- Business Analyst Job at Culminate Consulting
- Quality Assurance Supervisor Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Data Analyst Job at Kharima Integrated Services
- Quality Control Personnel Job at Sign8con
- Data Analyst Job at Nokia Nigeria
- Quality Control Officer Job at LeadHire Limited