Inventory Control Analyst I Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Control Analyst I
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 5 days on / 2 days off - 5 days on / 2 days off
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers. Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations
- Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- This position might be described as Junior Inventory Control Analyst, who normally performs basic financial analysis and routine financial reports under high supervision.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized.
- Warehouse Officer Job at Padoserve Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- Inventory Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Supply Chain Specialist Job at IQVIA
- Warehouse Officer Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Store Keeper Job at Dangote Group
- Store Keeper Job at Sparklespot Services
- Store Manager Job at The Workplace Centre Limited