Inventory Officer Job at Altara Credit
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa - access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Kwara
- Work alongside the driver in picking up products from the suppliers.
- Verify and ensure that all goods are in good condition before picking up from the supplier and after offloading onto the store floor.
- Ensure that all goods are properly loaded/offloaded to their respective showrooms.
- Assist his lead or any other personnel assigned by him to take inventory of all products in the store/showroom.
- Ensure that all products in the store/showroom correlates with the inventory register.
- Carry out any other task assigned by his lead to him.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any related discipline.
Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary of N30,000 monthly plus good Incentives/Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com Subject of the email should be the role you are applying for.
- GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment for a Dispatch Rider
- Logistics Assistant Job at Emel Solar Solutions
- Dispatch Rider Job at Omoileri Entertainment Ventures
- Transport and Logistics Officer Job at De Tastee Group
- Logistics Officer Job at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Field Logistics and Administrative Officer Recruitment at Terre Des Hommes
- Procurement & Logistics Manager Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
- Dispatch Rider Job at Bytera Limited
- Business Operations Manager
- Logistics Officer/Inventory Assistant Recruitment at Wellrose