Inventory Operative Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Operative
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Contract
Description / Requirements
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be required to effectively manage and control stocks to ensure zero loss. Also, he/she would be expected to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
- Applicants should possess a National Diploma in Social Sciences with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
Attractive and negotiable.
- Inventory Officer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Store Officer (Female) Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Store Keeper Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Inventory Officer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Experienced Warehouse / Store Officer Recruitment
- Workshop Manager Job at Vodstra Limited
- Integrated Supply Chain Planning Advisor Job at Chemonics International
- Assistant Store Manager Job at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Action Against Hunger