Investment Associate Job at HRLeverage
HRLeverage - Our Client, an international private equity and investment advisory company, is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment Associate
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be responsible for supporting the productivity and effectiveness of the investment team while gaining an insight into the workings of a venture capital and fast-growing businesses in East and West Africa.
- Supporting the investment team through the life cycle of our investments, including: sourcing, conducting due diligence, preparing and writing documents, executing the transaction and helping the companies grow to exiting them
- Attending networking events that may be a source of pipeline;
- Conducting discrete research projects to support the development of new initiatives;
- Compiling and preparing reports on the overall performance of our investment portfolio;
- Taking initiative in spotting and responding to needs in the investment team.
- You are diligent, double check your work, and have a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills
- You have experience with structuring, undertaking and interpreting market research
- You can build and interpret financial models
- You have outstanding analytical skills, are able to break down complex problems quickly, analyse the core issues and draw insightful conclusions
- You have experience assimilating and analysing large amounts of information drawing conclusions from the analysis
- You have exemplary self-management, planning and time management skills
- You are organized, structured and systematic in your work
- You are a self-starter who will take the initiative to identify opportunities to support the team and improve our systems
- You are flexible and willing to adapt to the inevitable changes of a start-up environment
- As an active communicator, you present issues promptly in a clear and structured manner, and propose solutions
- You are open to receiving feedback, but also give feedback and is able to manage upwards or push back
- You are an excellent team player, able to work well with a small, close knit and multicultural team
- You are hardworking, willing to commit extra hours when necessary to build a company that could transform the lives of millions of low-income households
- You anticipate needs and take action without needing detailed instructions
- You are agile, can multi-task and prioritize workload.
- You are calm and even-tempered under pressure.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You learn quickly, picking up the skills and knowledge required to build Novastar.
- You are well networked in the sector.
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- You are familiar with East & West African and US/UK cultures.
- You want to work in Lagos.
- You are legally eligible to work in Nigeria without immigration sponsorship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Investment Marketer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Deposit Business Development Officer
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Employment Opportunities at United Bank for Africa
- 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program
- Credit (Loan) & Savings Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Business Development Officer
- Latest Job Opportunities at CredPal
- Recent Vacancies at HRbreakoutRoom