IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Reruitment 2019
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to inject fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
- HND or B.Eng./Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2015.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- ExxonMobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019
- NYSC Corp Member Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Engineering Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at BP Solutions Africa
- Alan & Grant IDL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Alan & Grant IDL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Zerofinance Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Frigoglass Nigeria Technical Trainee Programme 2019
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Management Trainee Program 2019
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Graduate Trainee Program 2019