I.T Assistant Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
Raeanna Nigeria Limited - An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: I.T Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security Level.
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Tests programs.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages.
- Administers user accounts.
- Designs and produces basic reports.
- Sets up and submits production jobs and edits and debugs computer output.
- Transfers computer files between platforms.
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. Microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal Computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software Problems.
- Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns.
- Arranges for distribution of output to customer.
- Maintains records.
- At least 4 years working experience
- Bsc in computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Business Application Supervisor Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Sales/Computer Engineer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- 9mobile Nigeria Latest Recruitment, March 2019
- Egbin Power Plc Latest Job Vacancies, March 2019
- Standard IBTC Bank Recruitment for Officer, IT Security (CSOC Analyst)
- Spytrac Telematics Service Limited Recruitment for I.T Support Officer
- IT Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment for ICT Server Administrator
- IT Support Job at Hazon Holdings
- IT Officer Job at SIAO Partners